Infrastructure as a Service – IaaS – is a cost-effective, flexible way of outsourcing your onsite IT infrastructure to The Cloud.
What are the benefits of IaaS?
The main advantage behind cloud computing is that your IT systems (servers, storage and networking) are stored and accessed over the internet, meaning you need much less on-site IT equipment to manage and maintain. By delivering the service “on demand” through infrastructure as a service, you only pay for the IT resources you and the business actually need today – you don’t incur costs for spare capacity and anticipated growth.
- Scalability – your service allocation can be increased (or decreased) at the click of a mouse.
- Server room space – The physical space needed to house IT equipment onsite is drastically reduced.
- No more costly hardware refreshes – the hosting provider manages this on your behalf.
- Reduce power and cooling bills – state of the art datacentres are designed to vastly reduce maintenance bill overheads.
- 99.9% server uptime – SLA guarantees around system availability.
- Reduced IT overhead – The hosting provider handles all of the technical administration of your server environment, reducing the burden on your internal IT team.
How are we different?
System Professional deliver more than just space in a rack in a datacentre. We can give you as much or as little support as you need along the way. We’ve created our own customer support portal so that you can design, administer and improve your own personal service.
Here are some other features that System Professional customers have been taking advantage of:
- No hidden costs – we have a clear and transparent pricing model, there are no hidden charges at the end of the month. You only pay for what you use and not a penny more.
- Dual site resilience – with two datacentres (one in Hampshire and one in Kent) even in the event of disaster, your data is safe with us.
- Security – our servers are behind two separate firewalls, with 24/7 monitoring and restricted access.
- We can hold your hand all of the way and have a dedicated team ready to answer your questions and queries.
- Bundled in services – we are experts in IT support, DR and technical consultancy. If this is part of a larger project, we can help you from start to finish.